Our staff at Spring Creek Medical Center is here to help you enjoy the highest quality of life. We proudly offer a variety of treatment options to help patients at various levels and with a wide range of needs.
We’re here for you when you need us and are proud to provide healing for many patients without the need for prescription pain medications or surgery.
You deserve to feel and be your best, and that’s our goal at Spring Creek Medical Center—to get you back on your feet and keep you feeling strong, healthy, and energized for now and for the years ahead.
Treatment At Spring Creek Medical Center
Here are just some of the options we provide for treatment. As always, we’ll create, implement, and modify as needed a treatment plan that’s tailor-made for you.
- Our in-house chiropractor in Providence, Utah can help correct joint dysfunction, align the spine, reduce pain, and increase mobility.
- We also offer physical therapy to help maximize your mobility, range of motion, and quality of life.
- Looking for a massage therapist? Our trained, licensed professionals specialize in helping you relax and relieve pain by working with the body’s soft tissues.
- Our medical professionals will work individually or in coordination with one another to treat a variety of conditions like headaches, knee, back, neck, and shoulder pain, and more.
- We also offer diet and nutrition advice to help ensure your body is getting the fuel it needs.
- Our team implements a variety of cutting-edge methods like trigger-point injection, neuromuscular reeducation, therapeutic exercise, nerve conduction velocity tests, electrical stimulation, myofascial release, post-surgical rehabilitation, self care management training, fluoroscopy injections, large joint injections, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, stem cell therapy, therapeutic ultrasound vitamin B complex injections, spinal decompression/mechanical traction, and more.
- Have a referral from a medical doctor or specialist? We’ll work with them to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
- We can also prescribe and help you manage durable medical equipment as needed.
Spring Creek Medical Center
Our chiropractor in Providence, Utah—as well as the rest of our staff—is here to serve you when you need us. Our goal is to help you move through life pain-free.
Request an appointment with Spring Creek Medical Center today.