MASSAGE THERAPYDiscover the benefits of massage therapy in Logan, UT at Spring Creek Medical Center
Massage Therapy in Logan, UT
Patients with tense sore muscles and spasms can greatly benefit from massage therapy at Spring Creek Medical Center. Personalized prescribed treatment plans, if followed, can improve or even correct the problem. Massage therapy is a conservative approach to help correct tight or tense muscles from an injury, tech-neck, or other everyday stresses.
Sit at a desk all day? Believe it or not, most individuals are dealing with some kind of postural stress. Our massage therapist in Logan, UT can help your body counteract all that sitting you do. Desk workers, beware. More advanced forms of postural stress show up as pain or weakness in the lower back caused by prolonged periods of sitting.
Proven Benefits and the Purpose of Massage Therapy:
- Reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Increase the ease and efficiency of movement
- Relief of stress and aide of relaxation
- Promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- Enhancement of skin health
- Improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- Relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
- Promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments, reduction in pain and swelling
- Reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- Improvement in posture through changing tension patterns that affect posture
- Reduction in stress and an excellent stress management tool
- Creation of a feeling of well-being
- Reduction in levels of anxiety
- Increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
- Promotion of a relaxed state of mental awareness
267 Spring Creek Pkwy Providence, UT 84332
Spring Creek Medical Center successfully treats back pain, neck pain, knee pain, arthritis, headaches, and migraines and has helped many individuals live a pain-free life. Our chiropractor, physical therapist, and massage therapists proudly serve all of Cache Valley, including Logan, Providence, Smithfield, Nibley, Hyrum and North Logan, Utah.